What should I expect when my floor clock is professionally set-up?
When arrangements have been made with a dealer, retailer, or Service Center to professionally set-up your clock, the following should be expected. Professional set-up is an additional expense. The set-up technician is expected to:
- Treat your home the same way they would treat their own.
- Be knowledgeable and courteous.
- Completely set-up the clock following the set-up instructions in the order in which they are detailed in the instructions manual.
- Ensure that the clock is level and stable.
- Ensure that the clock runs continuously for a minimum of 10-minutes.
- Ensure that the clock strikes the correct hour.
- Ensure that the chime is correct and the hammers are properly positioned.
- Ensure that the pendulum swings properly.
- Ensure that the moon dial is properly set.
- Ensure that you have all the parts.
Review the instruction manual with you.